We are a group of Central Pain Syndrome patients and supporters who have come together to fight this crippling disease and the ignorance that surrounds it.
The mission of the Central Pain Syndrome Foundation is:
- To increase understanding of Central Pain Syndrome, its symptoms, causes, and treatments;
- To help ensure quality medical care for those suffering from CPS;
- To energize science to find a better treatments, and eventually a cure for the disease;
- To improve the lives of patients, their caregivers and families;
- To create a network of people dedicated to achieving these goals.